NoMI Kitchen - A Relaxed Open Kitchen Restaurant
Chicago Restaurants with a View
800 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611
The kitchen is a country where there are always discoveries to be made. - Grimod De La Reyniere
NoMi Kitchen - a relaxed open kitchen restaurant with a chic, contemporary atmosphere and stunning panoramic views of downtown Chicago, Historic Water Tower Square and Lake Michigan. Impeccable service from sincere and approachable staff. A commitment to the culture of great food. Flavours inspired by the seasons. Regionally-sourced ingredients. Quarterly series of locally-inspired, interactive culinary workshops and communal dinners. That's what you'll find when you dine at Park Hyatt Chicago's NoMI Kitchen.
Long considered one of downtown Chicago's best restaurants, NoMI Kitchen is a casually elegant dining destination for locals and hotel guests alike. NoMI Kitchen’s menu remains rooted in high quality flavors and ingredient-driven dishes while highlighting the best products from local farmers, cheese makers, ranchers, bakers and artisans.
Eat well, be well, live well.
Join us year-round for special culinary events, take a look at the upcoming calendar and join us this spring for a special event.
NoMI Juice specials offered during breakfast
Seasonal Masters of Food & Wine Events
Breathtaking views of Water Tower and Lake Michigan
Private Event spaces available
- 2015 Forbes Travel Guide - Four Stars
- 2015 U.S. News - "Best Hotels in the USA" & "Best Hotels in Chicago"
- 2015 AAA - Four Diamond Award
- 2014 Travel + Leisure - "Best Luxury Hotels in Chicago" & "Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Chicago"
- 2014 Condé Nast Traveler - Readers’ Choice "#4 Best Hotel in Chicago"
- 2014 AFAR - "The Best Hotels in Chicago"
- 2014 Food & Wine - "Best Hotel Bars"
Make dinner reservations at world-class restaurants.
Call +1 312 335 1234