Luxury Hotels in Chicago
Hotel Services & Amenities in Downtown Chicago
Park Hyatt Chicago embodies an ambiance of discreet, high-style residential lifestyle and a sublime Gold Coast location. Experience a luxurious urban vibe and passionate hotel service in the heart of Chicago’s Gold Coast on the prestigious Magnificent Mile. Surrounded by the energy of downtown Chicago, our intimate luxury hotel is the perfect place for enjoying the most exciting attractions in downtown Chicago - from live entertainment to acclaimed art museums to glamorous boutiques and trendy restaurants.
Park Hyatt Chicago offers all the amenities you need for relaxing, working, dining, meeting and exploring Chicago. Our hotel offers indoor valet parking, a full business center available 24 hours a day 24 hour concierge, and magnificent art throughout the hotel Indulge in our exclusive Hyatt E-Concierge service that allows you to request everything from welcome amenities, to spa appointments to dinner reservations prior to your arrival. Be our guest, and enjoy the warmly dignified service it is our pleasure to provide at Park Hyatt Chicago.
- 198 guestrooms, including 13 suites, 158 kings, 17 double / doubles and 10 twin / twin; All rooms are non smoking
- Window seats offering spectacular lake and city views in most rooms
- Eames chairs and BRNO desk chairs designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Oversized soaking tub with views of the Chicago skyline or Lake Michigan
- Two-sink vanity in bathroom fashioned from imported marble
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning (complimentary pressing of up to two items)
- Giorgio Armani, Bottega Veneta and Marlowe
- A total of 5,000 square feet of recently refreshed function space
- An elegant 2,000-square-foot foyer greets guests and connects all of the hotel’s meeting space
- All meeting rooms on one floor, providing ideal flow from one room to another
- 7,000-square-foot health club and full-service NoMI Spa
- 25-yard pool
- Steam room
- Locker facilities
The staff at Park Hyatt Chicago is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Park Hyatt Chicago, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. With 14 rooms designed to be fully accessible the Park Hyatt has it all.
- Audio/Visual smoke detectors in rooms and public areas
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Public room areas and guest room hallways
- Standard rooms available for connecting (limited)
- Wheelchair accessible doors & accessible peepholes
- Roll-in showers & lowered closet poles
- Sink and vanity adjusted
- Bathtub and commode grab bars, portable bathtub bench and rail
- Telecommunications device and telephone alert device
- Amplified telephone handsets and vibratory alarm clocks
- Closed caption television decoder for channels
- All areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair
Map & Directions
Experience the intimate ambiance, casual elegance and refined style of the Park Hyatt Chicago. The perfect mix of essential lifestyle services and indulgent amenities, our intimate hotel in downtown Chicago offers impeccable services, from our concierge to our Library to sophisticated shopping to spa experiences. At Park Hyatt Chicago, you experience passionate service and the art of hospitality.
Enjoy high-end services at our Chicago hotel including:
- Away Valet - wardrobe storage
- Luxury retail shops - Bottega Veneta, Giorgio Armani & Marlowe
- Private guest offices, business center
- 24 hour in-room dining service
- Full service Concierge
- Complimentary seasonal beverages offered in our Library
- Complimentary pressing of up to two items
- Complimentary shoeshine
- Computer support services
- Currency exchange
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Laundry/dry cleaning seven days per week
- NoMI Spa -on our seventh floor
Park Hyatt Chicago is pleased to provide indoor valet parking for the convenience of guests visiting our luxurious Chicago hotel. Valet parking only is accessible at the front drive on Chicago Avenue entrance.
$25.00 - 0 to 1 hours
$27.00 - 1 to 2 hours
$34.00 - 2 to 6 hours
$62.00 - 6 to 24 hours
(Overnight parking offers in and out privileges)
NoMI Validated Parking:
$15.00 - 0 to 4 hours
Please note, the parking garage has a maximum height clearance of 6ft 5in.
Traveling with a four legged friend? We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions in our downtown Chicago hotel. Your pet can stay just as comfortably as you while traveling and exploring the city.
Housekeeping will deliver a pet bed, dog bowl with water and treats. There is a 50 pound weight restriction for pets at the hotel.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Browse all our family-friendly options here
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Check-in Time: 3pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Events during your Chicago area stay.
Park Hyatt Masters of Food & Wine
Join us for a Masters of Food & Wine event this spring.
Enhanced Very Important Child Program
Park Hyatt Chicago launches enhanced Very Important Child Welcome Program & Birthday Suite Package
NoMI's Exclusive Chef's Corner
Experience the creative process first-hand during NoMI Kitchen’s exclusive Chef’s Corner.
Book Now or call 312 335 1234